I recently came across Little Seed Farm and decided to bring it in based on their values, ingredients, transparency, and reviews! Based in Tennessee, Little Seed Farm Founders Eileen and James Ray stand for:
- Creating chemical-free, safe and nourishing skincare
- Operating Little Seed as a model and a force for positive change in their local and global community, including supporting the BIPOC community through hiring, company practices, and in their charitable endeavors.
- Providing their animals with a natural and humane environment
- Using clean energy to produce their products and run their farm (as of September 2015 they are 100% solar powered!)
- Using nature to guide their animal husbandry practices
- Adopting practices that utilize the full cycle of nature and minimize waste
- Using eco-friendly and recyclable packaging
- Supporting other organic farms and producers throughout the world to source ingredients not grown or made at Little Seed Farm.